Summary of 3D-Cavitation
The ultrasound produces a strong wave of pressure to fat cell membranes. A fat cell cannot withstand this pressure and therefore disintegrates into a liquid state and is disposed of naturally.
- Procedure Time: 40 minutes, Course of 6 – 8 Treatments Recommended
- Back to Work: Immediate
- Anaesthetic: None
- Full Recovery: Immediate
- Sensitivity Period: Up to 10 Days
- Duration of Results: Long Term
- Visible Results: 1st Treatment
- Risks & Complications: Possible Bruising, slight redness on the skin.